From applicant to new family, we strive to make the process informative, easy, and enjoyable. Here is an overview of the application process:
- Schedule a tour or attend an Open House
- Meet with the MCA Admissions Team
- Complete pre-admission paperwork:
- Provide a current transcript, a copy of birth certificate, and current immunization records
- Ask two teachers, as well as a church pastor or youth group leader, to complete a recommendation form
- Provide standardized testing results (secondary students only)
The Admissions team is here to guide you through each step of the process. Please call 918.745.9868, extension 164, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Students may apply if they have a minimum 2.5 GPA. Parents are required to acknowledge our Statement of Faith and understand that Metro Christian Academy is governed according to the principles and provisions of the Statement of Faith and the Holy Bible.
Thank you for taking time to learn more about MCA. We invite you to ask questions. Talk with our faculty, staff, current parents, and students. Experience for yourself the unique opportunities here at Metro Christian Academy.
If you haven’t yet visited our campus, we invite you to schedule a tour or attend an Open House. We would love to share more about our vibrant, life-giving educational community.